How A Suit Can Change The Fashion Industry...
When you think of unsustainable, polluting industries what springs to mind?
Oil, coal, natural gas? Maybe plastics?
You might be surprised to hear that after oil and gas, fashion is the worlds third most polluting industry. That's why it needs to change.
By recycling waste fabric and using fairly paid, traditional hand weavers Khaloom is leading that change & making the fashion industry fairer.
But we can't do it alone.
So to prove that our recycled fabrics have what it takes we've teamed up with luxury tailor Suit Truck to create 50 luxury suits using our high-quality fabrics.
Not only are these suits beautifully made, luxury items in their own right. Their sale goes directly towards Khaloom's mission to change the fashion industry.
Each suit is made from scratch and tailored to the buyers personal taste. Inside each suit contains an impact label as a reminder of your conscious choice to support changing the world for the better
Support Change In The Fashion Industry
• 90% of the revenue is donated to the development of Khaloom.
• Rutger Vlaming, Suit Truck's tailor will come to you in his travelling workshop.
• You handpick the fabric & design, everything is customised to your personal taste.
• Support Khaloom in making an impact and bring lasting change to the fashion industry
• Each suit is lovingly crafted from 100% recycled handwoven fabrics. 0 litres of water were wasted.
Book Your Tailoring Appointment
These one of a kind suits are made to spec by tailor Rutger Vlaming from Suit Truck.
To make an appointment for a fitting please fill out the form below & we will confirm an appointment at the soonest available date.